Printing and Copying
|Black and white copies, single or double sided||$0.25 per page.|
|Colour copies, single or double sided||$1.00 per page.|
- Email scanned documents
- Save documents to memory drive
Faxes may also be received at the library (250-428-4703) for a cost of 15¢ per page.
|The Conference Room is available by donation for registered charities and non-profit societies, clubs, religious organizations, political parties, governmental organizations, and other community groups.
It is not available for use by for-profit businesses and individuals.
- Creston Valley Public Library reserves the right to refuse any application and/or cancel reservations. We make every effort to not “bump” previously confirmed bookings, but reserve the right to do so for library-sponsored programs where no alternative arrangements can be found.
- The Conference Room is available by donation for registered charities and non-profit societies, clubs, religious organizations, political parties, governmental organizations, and other community groups. It is not available for use by for-profit businesses and individuals.Smaller meeting spaces can be booked by small groups or individuals.
- Generally, users will be limited to a maximum of 4 hours of bookings per week for all meeting spaces.
- Individuals and groups using the meeting rooms must not interfere with the regular ongoing function of library services.
- The rooms are not to be used for parties, showers, banquets, or any commercial activities.
- Users intending to serve and/or consume alcohol in the meeting room (conference room only) must have a valid liquor license in place. Permits are the sole responsibility of the user.
- No smoking is allowed in the building or within three meters of doorways.
- All organizations intending to use the premises must follow the provisions of the British Columbia Human Rights Code and the Criminal Code of Canada.
- If the meeting room is to be used outside of normal library operational hours (conference room only), it is the responsibility of the user to obtain an entry key during library hours and to ensure that exterior doors are locked and secure upon exit of the building.
- When booking a room, please include a name, contact information, and brief title or description of the purpose of the booking. Bookings that do not include this information may be cancelled without warning.
- Any damages to the facility are the responsibility of the renter, and will be repaired by Creston Valley Public Library and charged back to the renter.
- Users are responsible for room set-up and room clean-up.
- Users are responsible for their own meeting materials, including flip charts, paper, etc.
- Users shall not attach flip chart papers or other items to the walls.
Seats up to 48. Book in advance. Available 24/7.
- built-in projector
Seats 4. Book in advance.
- Desk with computer, wifi
- Webcam and headset
- Counter with sink
Teen Room / Casual Space
Open for public booking weekdays 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM and all day Saturday. Reserved for teen use weekdays 3:00 PM to closing. Seats up to 11.
- Two computers
- Casual style seating
- Music and video editing software and equipment available