Creston Valley Public Library has two meeting rooms that are available for use by the public. The meeting rooms can be used for non-profit society meetings and events, community events, by for-profit organizations, and individuals.
The larger conference room is equipped with built-in projector, kitchen, washroom and other amenities. The smaller meeting space is equipped with computers and more casual style seating. We also offer a small office space equipped with a desk and computer. Please read the following information and complete the booking request form below.
- Individuals and groups using the meeting rooms must not interfere with the regular ongoing function of library services.
- Creston Valley Public Library reserves the right to refuse any application and/or cancel reservations. We make every effort to not “bump” previously confirmed bookings, but reserve the right to do so for library-sponsored programs where no alternative arrangements can be found.
- The rooms are not to be used for parties, showers, banquets, etc.
- Users intending to serve and/or consume alcohol in the meeting room (conference room only) must have a valid liquor license in place. Permits are the sole responsibility of the user.
- No smoking is allowed in the building or within three meters of doorways.
- All organizations intending to use the premises must follow the provisions of the British Columbia Human Rights Code and the Criminal Code of Canada.
Please be aware that this form is a request form only, and does not automatically guarantee your booking. We will make every effort to confirm with you via phone or email, but please personally confirm your booking with the library to be sure that you have the meeting space when you need it.